Get the most out of your Digital Banking experience.
At your home computer or with Advia’s Mobile App, do all of your banking, anytime, anyplace. Deposit checks, pay friends, move money, and more.
Download our Mobile Banking App.
Because you’re mobile, we’re mobile. No matter where you are, you’ll have access to your accounts.
Plus, enjoy these enhanced features.
All within Digital Banking, check your credit score, prevent identity theft, and view personalized refinance offers to save you money.
Mobile Wallet Solutions
Make accessing your Advia Debit and Credit Card even easier with a variety of mobile wallet solutions.
CardSwap is the easiest way to update your Advia Card information for over 50 of your favorite online shopping and streaming services
Helpful tutorial videos, FAQs, and more.
Have questions? Check out these useful videos, helpful links, and answers to frequently asked questions.
Helpful tutorial videos.
Learn how to enroll in Digital Banking.
Learn how to reset your password in Digital Banking.
Helpful tools and links.
Frequently asked questions.
After entering an incorrect password in the login box, you will be re-directed to a new page. On that page, click the Forgot your password? link just above the log in button. Then enter your Login ID to receive a new Secure Access Code and reset your password.
From the Home Page (Account Summary) click on Preferences in the left side navigation menu. From that menu, select Security Preferences and then Change Password.
If your account is locked out due to excessive incorrect password attempts, please live chat with us or give us a call at 844.238.4228 for assistance.
Secure Access Codes can only be delivered to phone numbers and email addresses we have on record for the primary account holder. If you have a joint account holder who’s registering their own device with your login credentials, they’ll want the SAC delivered to their own phone or email. To help, following your initial login, click on Preferences>Login Preferences>Secure Access Code Delivery and add their email, phone or text message delivery information. If you do not add their delivery information, they’ll need to select one of your delivery options to receive their SAC (as a reminder, for added security, a SAC will expire in a short time frame less than 30 minutes).
No, if you are accessing Digital Banking from a personal/trusted computer, you’ll just need to register that device and will no longer have to retrieve a Secure Access Code when accessing Digital Banking from that device. However, you will retrieve a Secure Access Code each time you try to login in to Digital Banking from a device that is not registered.
Review the following to learn more about a Secure Access Code:
- Phone Delivery: If you select phone delivery of your Secure Access Code, you'll receive an automated call from 844-238-4228. Answer the phone normally when the call arrives. You will be prompted to hear your code, and we will give you the option to repeat the code, if necessary. For security, we will not leave a code on voice mail; so, if you miss the call, just repeat the process.
- Text Message Delivery: If you select text message delivery of your temporary code, you will receive a very simple message containing the requested code. Standard text message fees apply.
Important: You must use the Secure Access Code provided within a short timeframe following your request. After a short timeframe, the code will no longer be valid. If your code expires, you will need to begin the registration process again.
Your computer must allow cookies. Please check this in your browser settings. You may also need to add secure.adviacu.org to your trusted sites list. Note – in select other cases, you may be prompted for a secure access code (e.g., when performing transactions outside typical online activity).
Log on to your account to enable this feature. Once you have enrolled in Text Banking (within the Settings Tab) you can choose from a variety of commands based on what information you want text back to you. Below is a chart showing all commands and functions. (Note – you will need to enable text banking for each sub-account type you wish to access, using the Account Preferences tab in the Settings menu).
Text Command Options
Request account balance
Request account history
Transfer funds between accounts
Receive list of keywords
Receive list of contact points for information on text banking
Stop all text messages to the mobile device (for text banking SMS alerts/notifications)
On the Home Page (Account Summary) click on Move Money, in the side navigation menu. From that menu, select Online Activity and choose from Single Transactions, Recurring Transactions, or Remote Deposited Checks from the tabs across the top of the page.
From the Home Page (Account Summary) click on Move Money, in the side navigation menu.
From that menu, select:
- Transfer Funds to transfer money within your account
- Member to Member to transfer funds to another Advia member's account. You may select to make a single, one time, transfer or to link the two accounts so you can transfer at your convenience moving forward. To initiate this, you must know the transfer to account number, share ID and first three letters of the other member's last name
- To move money to and from accounts outside Advia select ‘Move Money’ and then ‘Add External Account’
Recent changes to an operating system software such as upgrades, downloads, and/or system enhancements can affect a PC’s ability to connect with secure sites and view PDF documents including our e-Statement site. We recommend trying the following steps:
- Verify that you are current on all system updates
- Un-install and re-install. Download a new version Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of your browser
- Some pop-up blocker and firewall programs may prevent access to e-Documents. If you utilize these types of applications, you may need to disable certain features of the programs to access e-Documents
e-Statements and e-Notices will generally remain available for viewing for 30 months after they have been posted.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF versions of e-Statements and e-Notices.
If a P2P recipient requires a new payment link, a payer may cancel the scheduled P2P payment and then send a new one. For additional security, the payer can create a custom security question and answer that only the recipient of the payment will be able to answer. If the payer would like to cancel the payment within 7 days of sending and the recipient has not accepted the funds, Advia can cancel the payment and the funds will be instantly returned.
As of October 2020, Internet Explorer is no longer compatible with our Digital Banking. To update your browser to Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, please review these step-by-step instructions.
The browser and version of the browser may be the issue. Do you see the "Stronger Security is Required message"? Please upgrade your browser version based on what browser you currently use. You should be able to access Digital Banking online after you upgrade. If you're still experiencing issues, please call us at 844.238.4228.
- Plug in your device, as the update may drain your battery
- Connect your device to WiFi
- Open Settings
- Scroll down and tap the About Device icon (on a tablet, you may need to tap the General tab at the top of the screen first)
- Tap Software Update (or Update or System Firmware update depending on OS version) at the top of the menu
- Tap Check for Updates
- Tap Update. If there is an update available, this button will appear at the top of your screen
- Tap Install (Reboot and Install, Install System Software)
Advia's Mobile Banking App will provide members the ability to bank anytime, anywhere, from any device—conveniently and securely. They can download the app on any Android or Apple device from our website, and it will provide a consistent experience with banking from one's desktop.
A valid email address and phone number are required to access our app. Also, the app will function best when the GPS or native mapping app (also known as Location Services) is enabled.
Android 7.0 or higher
Apple IOS Compatibility
iOS 12.0 and newer
Apple iPhone 6s and newer models
The following mobile operating systems are not compatible with Advia's Mobile App:
5G Supported 4G LTE Supported Wi-Fi Supported
Depositing Checks via our Mobile App (Remote Deposit Anywhere)
A mobile device with a rear-facing camera is required to deposit checks with the mobile remote deposit capture functionality in Advia’s Mobile App.
Remote Deposit Anywhere - Mobile Deposit Capture Compatibility
To deposit checks using the Mobile App, the mobile device being used must have a rear-facing camera with a resolution of at least 5 megapixels.
Microsoft Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.10 with a supported PC or Mac®. Available browser updates applied for improved security that provide anti-virus and spyware protection. An internet connection with a minimum of 1 Mbps download speed.
Microsoft Internet Explorer