Additional tips to avoid re-entering a secure access codes.
- If it's been 180 days since you updated your password, you will be prompted to re-register your device with a new Secure Access Code for security purposes.
- Add secure.advia.org to your list of trusted sites
- Check your device's anti-virus software to confirm cookies are not regularly being cleared on your behalf
Frequently asked questions.
Review the following to learn more about a Secure Access Code:
- Phone Delivery: If you select phone delivery of your Secure Access Code, you'll receive an automated call from 844-238-4228. Answer the phone normally when the call arrives. You will be prompted to hear your code, and we will give you the option to repeat the code, if necessary. For security, we will not leave a code on voice mail; so, if you miss the call, just repeat the process.
- Text Message Delivery: If you select text message delivery of your temporary code, you will receive a very simple message containing the requested code. Standard text message fees apply.
Important: You must use the Secure Access Code provided within a short timeframe following your request. After a short timeframe, the code will no longer be valid. If your code expires, you will need to begin the registration process again.
Your computer must allow cookies. Please check this in your browser settings. You may also need to add secure.adviacu.org to your trusted sites list. Note – in select other cases, you may be prompted for a secure access code (e.g., when performing transactions outside typical online activity).
- We do not recommend registering the device on public computers.