Receive loan text messages from Advia at 877-626-9600.
To help members stay on top of their finances, Advia is now sending account updates, loan payment due reminders, and more via text message number 877-626-9600. How it works: no opt-in is required; simply follow the link in the text to make your loan payment online. You can also text back or call to speak with a Lending Specialist about your loan payment.1
- Text HELP for payment assistance
- Text STOP at any time to opt out
- Text UNSTOP to opt back in
Insurance requirements reminder from 86940.
You may receive a text message from this number as a reminder of Advia's insurance requirements needed on vehicle loans.2 The text message may reference myinsuranceinfo.com.
- Text STOP to opt out
- Text HELP for additional information
Prevent fraudulent transactions with one-time passcode (OTP) verification from 44397.4
If a Debit or Credit Card online purchase is flagged as potentially fraudulent, Advia will initiate a verification pop-up window on the merchant page. The window will ask the member to verify the transaction by entering an OTP that will be sent to the members mobile number on file. Text messages come from 44397.4
How it works: no opt-in is required; if the member recognizes the purchase to not be fraudulent, they will type in the OTP received via text message into the pop-up window and successfully complete the transaction. However, if the purchase is fraudulent, the OTP will not be successfully verified via text message and the purchase will be declined. If you receive an OTP request via text message but are not in the process of making an online purchase, we recommend you call Advia’s Fraud Detection Team immediately.
- Text STOP to opt out. Advia DOES NOT recommend doing so because any identified transaction that may be potentially fraudulent will be declined – even if recognized
- Text RESUME to opt back in
The only way to opt out of the one-time passcode feature is to reply <strong>STOP</strong> to 44397 using your mobile device. This is not recommended. If you do this and continue shopping online, you will not receive a One-Time Passcode (OTP) when required for subsequent purchases. You will always receive a failed authentication for these transactions until you opt in to OTP again.
Message and data rates may apply. Enrollment is not required to be a member or apply for services. Messages may be sent by auto dialer to this mobile number.
- Text STOP to 877-626-9600 to cancel at any time. After, we will send you a message confirming you are unsubscribed, and you will no longer receive text messages from us. Text HELP to 877-626-9600 for assistance.
- Text STOP to 86940 opt out; text HELP to 86940 for additional information
- Text STOP to 226563 to opt out; text HELP to 226563 for help.
- Text STOP to 44397 to opt out. See Terms and Conditions. See Member Account Agreement for more information.