With Mechanical Breakdown Protection, we have you covered.
MBP, powered by Route 66, covers repairs to your vehicle’s major systems, such as its engine or transmission. While it’s similar to a manufacturer’s extended warranty, it may be available on more vehicles and provide additional coverage for more systems. This type of protection can be purchased on top of a manufacturer’s extended warranty or in place of the extended warranty, if the vehicle is not covered.
MBP Coverage Includes:
- Drive axle assembly
- Automatic and standard transmission
- Seals and gaskets
- Fuel delivery
- Power system
- Some plans include air conditioning and electronics
MBP Coverage Excludes:
- Tires, wheels, struts
- Brake shoes or pads Rotors, drums, belts, hoses
- Filters Fluids, lubricants
- Clutch, pressure plate
Make a claim.
Making a claim is easy, Simply contact or have a representative of the repair facility contact Route 66 before any work is performed by calling the Claims Department at 800.808.0828 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Must purchase Total Loss Refund option. Mechanical Breakdown Protection, powered by Route 66, is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement you have with us. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Advia is an Equal Opportunity Lender.