Where real people bank.
Advia Credit Union is yours, really.
At Advia, we work for you. We’re member-owned and member-focused, which means we’re here to promote your financial well-being. It’s our goal to help make banking with us easier in every way. That means effortless enrollment, easy access to 24-Hour Digital Banking, and real financial advantages.
“Advia hands down is the best financial institution to keep your money in if you're a regular Joe. Their rates are competitive and the fees are understandable… I would tell anyone asking where to open an account to bank with Advia.” ~ Andrew W.
Become a member today, it’s easy!
Advia is an inclusive community credit union, not an exclusive club. Anyone living or working in these counties can join!
- Cook (north of Irving Park Road)
- All counties in the lower peninsula
“I never would have thought I'd love a bank so much… I know they are always looking out for me. For the longest time I banked with [A BIG BANK]. Terrible experience. These folks have me for life!” ~ Mary S.
Everything banking should be.
Advia is proud to do banking differently. Our expansive product and service offerings are designed to impact your financial life for the better. To that end we offer you:
- 24/7 digital and mobile banking capabilities
- Competitive rates for Home Mortgage, Refinancing, and Home Equity Loan options
- Low rates on Auto, Personal, and Business Loans
- Excellent rates on Visa® Platinum Credit Cards: Fixed rate or Advantage Points
- Returns on your investment with IRAs, Ultimate Savings, and CD options
- 35,000+ fee-free ATMs and 5,000 shared branches nationwide
We’re always there for you, wherever you are.
- Annual Percentage Yield; subject to change. APY to be paid on balances held in Regular and Assurance Checking when account activity meets qualifications as Advantage Plus $500 up to $5,000. Balances above $5,000 will earn our non-promotional stated rate with no maximum balance applicable. Dividend rate premium not eligible on balances held in Money Market Checking. Members may hold multiple Checking shares, however, promotional rate will be paid on first Regular or Assurance Checking share ID only. See Advantage Plus Rewards page for qualifications.
- APY of 5.00% to be paid on balances in Advantage Plus High Yield Savings when account activity meets qualifications as Advantage Plus and daily balance is $10,000 or above. Account activity that does not meet Advantage Plus qualifications will earn an APY of 1.00%. A minimum $10,000 daily balance is required to earn dividends. No minimum balance to open. Rates subject to change at any time. See Advantage Plus Rewards page for qualifications.
- APY, $500 minimum balance. Limited time, subject to change. 14-month promo rate terms to revert to non-promo 12-month terms, upon maturity. No Advantage Plus Rewards incentive may be applied. 14-month promo rate may be opened as traditional or IRA/Roth. See certificate for details. Subject to penalty for early withdrawal.
- Interest begins to accrue at the time of disbursement. Auto, RV, and Signature loan's only.
- New member account to be opened with New Member Code NM1000 or by gaining membership through an indirect loan (at auto/RV dealership); offer not valid for current or previous members. New Loan must be funded and/or must qualify for Advantage Plus Rewards on Checking within 90 days of membership; Mortgage must close within 120 days. $500 deposited into Share Savings for funded & disbursed mortgage of $125K or more. $250 deposited in Share Savings for Advantage Plus Rewards qualification; see details: Advantage Plus Rewards. $250 deposited into Share Savings for funded & disbursed Home Equity Line of Credit, personal term Auto, RV type, or Signature loan of $10K or more. If a new account is opened via an indirect relationship (at an auto/RV dealership), the initial indirect loan obtained to open an account does not qualify for this incentive, to earn the $250, it must be for an additional loan. Incentive(s) paid within 45 days following month-end reporting showing qualification(s) have been met. Full account relationship must be in good standing at the time of incentive payout to qualify; if the account is closed within six (6) months of incentive payout, funds equal to incentive(s) paid may be withheld prior to account closing; incentives will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service. All loans and offers are subject to credit approval and are subject to change at any time.