Visa® Platinum Fixed Rate Credit Card
Save more with a lower rate.
- Get $200 back when you use your card1
- $0 balance transfer fee, consolidate your outside balances2
- No annual fee
- Free fraud monitoring
- Online Purchase Protection with Visa® Secure
- Mobile and email alerts
Hit reset on your debt and get 1/2 off transferred credit card rates.3
Our credit cards boast low rates and a $0 balance transfer fee, making it a great option to help new and current card holders save money and reduce debt faster.2
Easy to use resources and tools to manage your account.
Report Fraudulent Activity
If you notice suspicious or potentially fraudulent activity on your account, please contact us immediately. If contacting us during normal business hours, please call 844.238.4228. Outside normal business hours, please call 833.371.8977.
Report Lost/Stolen Card
Can’t find your card? Don’t delay – if you think your card may be lost or stolen, report it to us immediately at 844.238.4228. We can place a temporary hold on your card while you look for it or cancel it so you can get a new instantly issued card at any of our branch locations.
To allow you uninterrupted access to purchases while traveling, and to help in our fraud prevention efforts, consider setting up a Travel Notification. You can do this through the Cards menu in Digital Banking, by calling us at 844.ADVIA.CU, or by visiting any branch.
- $200 statement credit not valid on Business Visa, card reissues, or multiple cardholders. Must meet all qualifications in initial two (2) statement cycles following date of card issuance to receive credit of $200: 1) a minimum of 20 purchases and 2) aggregate purchases of at least $2,000; credits or returns to card within this timeframe will be deducted from aggregate amount. Cash advances and balance transfers don’t apply. Credit will be applied to member’s card account within 45 days of meeting stated qualifications.
- Applicable to the Advia Platinum Fixed Rate and Advantage Point Credit Card only. Offer valid June 1, 2023 and subject to change at anytime. For Variable Rate Card, a balance transfer fee of either $10 or 3% of the amount transferred, whichever is greater, will be assessed for each balance transfer processed on that account.
- Transfer outside debt to an Advia Visa Platinum Fixed Rate Card with an APR as low at RatePlaceholder - RatePlaceholder and you could save up to half-off (1/2 off) your current rate. The average national credit interest rate is 20.6% APR according to https://www.creditcards.com/news/rate-report/ as of May 3, 2023. Current loans held with Advia are ineligible for this promotion.
Must be 18 or older to apply. All offers and rates effective June 1, 2023, and subject to change at any time. Rates and terms may vary based on creditworthiness of borrower and term of loan. Floor rates and restrictions apply. All loans subject to credit approval.