Visa® Platinum Advantage Points Credit Card
Every day is more rewarding.
- Earn up to 3% back1
- Get $200 back when you use your card2
- $0 balance transfer fee, consolidate your outside balances3
- $0 annual fee
- Free fraud monitoring
- Online Purchase Protection with Visa® Secure
- Mobile and email alerts
Get our new card $200 cash-back offer.
Earn $200 cash back by spending $2K in the first 2 months of opening your new Visa® Platinum Credit Card.2
Earning Advantage Points is as easy as 3, 2, 1.
With the Visa® with Advantage Points Credit Card, it's easy to earn points on all your purchases. Points can be redeemed for cash or a variety of rewards.
3% back on dining & delivery
3 points for every dollar spent.
Fast food, carryout, & dine-in plus delivery from Grubhub, DoorDash, UberEats, & more.1
2% back on gas & grocery
2 points for every dollar spent.
Gas stations & grocery stores plus grocery delivery services like Shipt, Instacart, & more.1
1% back on all other purchases
1 point for every dollar spent
All other purchases; earn rewards every time you use your card.1
Easy to use resources and tools to manage your account.
Report Fraudulent Activity
If you notice suspicious or potentially fraudulent activity on your account, please contact us immediately. If contacting us during normal business hours, please call 844.238.4228. Outside normal business hours, please call 833.371.8977.
Report Lost/Stolen Card
Can’t find your card? Don’t delay – if you think your card may be lost or stolen, report it to us immediately at 844.238.4228 We can place a temporary hold on your card while you look for it or cancel it so you can get a new instantly issued card at any of our branch locations.
To allow you uninterrupted access to purchases while traveling, and to help in our fraud prevention efforts, consider setting up a Travel Notification. You can do this through the Cards menu in Digital Banking, by calling us at 844.ADVIA.CU, or by visiting any branch.
Visa® Credit Card FAQs
No, cash advances and balance transfers do not earn rewards.
Use your card for in-person purchases, but don't forget about online, Mobile Wallet, online subscription, and Tap to Pay purchases. You can also use CardSwap to quickly update your card information on more than 50 popular online services.
Not at this time, however, you will still earn 1% back on these purchases.
Yes, restaurants - including fast food and carryout - qualify for rewards. This also includes restaurant delivery services.
Yes, in each 2% and 3% back categories, rewards can be earned on aggregate purchases up to $1,500 monthly made 10/1/19 – 12/31/2023. After that, the standard 1% will be earned on purchases up to $10,000 monthly.
- Earn rewards when you use your card to make purchases; minus returns, credits, and adjustments (“Net Purchases”). The following transactions are not considered Net Purchases and will not earn rewards: balance transfers and cash advances (each as defined in your Credit Card Agreement), fees, interest charges, and fraudulent transactions. Up to 3% back on aggregate purchases up to $1,500 monthly in select categories made on/between October 1, 2022-December 31, 2023. 3% back on qualifying dining and restaurant delivery transactions; must have required merchant code signifying the transaction for purchases for dining transactions (merchant codes 5812 and 5814). Purchases that exceed $1,500 monthly in promotional categories will earn the standard 1% back. A maximum of 10,000 points per month may be earned. 2% back on qualifying gas and grocery transactions; must have required merchant code signifying the transaction for purchases for gas and grocery transactions (merchant codes for gas: 5541 and 5542; merchant codes for grocery: 5411 and 5300). 1% back (equal to $0.01) for every $1 of Net Purchases charged to the card each billing cycle for accounts in good standing. Transactions with other establishments do not apply and we do not control how merchants are categorized. We do not evaluate whether merchants correctly identify and bill transactions; however, we do reserve the right to determine which transactions qualify for bonus rewards offers. The minimum cash reward redemption in a single transaction is $50.00 and the maximum is $800.00. Rewards expire three (3) years from the time they are earned. Allow up to two (2) billing cycles for bonus rewards to post to account.
- $200 statement credit not valid on Business Visa, card reissues, or multiple cardholders. Must meet all qualifications in initial two (2) statement cycles following date of card issuance to receive credit of $200: 1) a minimum of 20 purchases and 2) aggregate purchases of at least $2,000; credits or returns to card within this timeframe will be deducted from aggregate amount. Cash advances and balance transfers don’t apply. Credit will be applied to member’s card account within 45 days of meeting stated qualifications.
- Applicable to the Advia Platinum Fixed Rate and Advantage Point Credit Card only. Offer valid June 1, 2023 and subject to change at anytime. For Variable Rate Card, a balance transfer fee of either $10 or 3% of the amount transferred, whichever is greater, will be assessed for each balance transfer processed on that account.
Must be 18 or older to apply. All offers and rates effective June 1, 2023, and subject to change at any time. Rates and terms may vary based on creditworthiness of borrower and term of loan. Floor rates and restrictions apply. All loans subject to credit approval.