Have total card confidence with our Card Management features.
Our powerful suite of features lets you take control of your cards and stay updated with ease. Whether you're managing your Visa® Debit, Credit, ATM, or HSA Card, we've got you covered.
Simply log into Digital Banking to explore the benefits today.
- Toggle cards on or off
- Report cards lost or stolen (Coming Soon)
- Control transaction amounts and types
- Restrict card use by location
- Receive real-time alerts by text and/or email
- Manage cards while traveling
Setting up Card Management is simple.
- In Digital Banking, navigate to the Cards section from the Menu.
- Select Card Management.
- From here, you can explore the array of options and controls available for each card, such as setting up Alerts, turning a card on/off, setting Travel Notices, and more.
With these features, you'll have full command over your card, receive timely updates via text and email, and gain peace of mind knowing your finances are in good hands.
Stay informed with Custom Alerts.
Choose how you want to be alerted with a simple text message or email for real-time updates. Regular payments will continue unless you specifically opt to decline them.
Set Spending Alerts
- Per-Transaction Alerts
- Monthly Spending Alerts
- Stay secure with alerts for international transactions, giving you immediate knowledge of any in-person card usage abroad.
Detailed Transaction Type Alerts
- Online and manually entered transactions for extra online security
- Mail and phone transactions
- Recurring subscription and bill payments
- ATM transactions
- In-person transactions, including those with digital wallets
- Miscellaneous transaction categories not previously mentioned
When the card is off, most card transactions are denied by Card Management and alerts are generated for attempted transactions. However, auto-pay transactions and credits (deposits, returns, and reversals) are exempt from this high-level control.