Enrolling with eStatements is easy.
Enjoy access to up to 30 months of statement history at your fingertips. It’s free, safe, and faster than traditional statement delivery.
Download our Mobile Banking App.
Because you’re mobile, we’re mobile. No matter where you are, you’ll have access to your accounts.
How to set up eStatements.
Watch our tutorial video to learn how to easily switch to free eStatements.
Frequently asked questions.
Some troubleshooting tips include:
- Send a test email to yourself to check if there is an issue with your email account.
- Check your junk and spam folders to see if there may be a filtering rule in place that is preventing your email from being delivered.
- Check your trash or deleted items folder to see if your email was accidentally deleted.
- Check for updates to your web and email browser systems. Although not directly linked to receiving emails, outdated systems can sometimes cause issues.
- Check your email account storage limit to confirm you’ve not reached your maximum limit of incoming emails (you may need to delete old emails or those within your trash folder).
- Check your email filter settings – you may need to unblock or remove filters that are preventing delivery from firstname.lastname@example.org to add it to your safelist.
- Check with your Email Administrator if your organization's spam filter is quarantining our emails. They can adjust the settings to ensure our emails are allowed.
When a new e-statement or e-notice is available, you should receive an alert email from email@example.com. Some possible causes you’re not receiving notice of an available e-statement or e-notice may be:
- Your email server may experience intermittent connectivity issues, causing an email to not be delivered.
- Your email system may have a storage limit and no longer receive incoming messages once that limit is reached.
- You may be using an outdated browser (e.g., an outdated version of Chrome or Firefox) and it needs to be updated.
- Your email filter may be accidentally deleting incoming messages, or a spam filter may be quarantining our emails.
- Your email on file with Advia may have an incorrect domain name or a typo in the email address itself.
Depending on the account type, you’ll either receive an account statement monthly or quarterly. At that time, you’ll receive an email letting you know your eStatement is ready to be viewed within Digital Banking. You’ll simply log in to Digital Banking to view.
After you’ve enrolled in Digital Banking, select Preferences followed by Statement Preferences from the drop-down menu.
eStatements are a free, secure, and easy way to access your account history. Not only will you avoid a $2.50 paper statement fee, your account will be safer from identity theft and fraud.