With Early Pay Advantage, get your direct deposit paid up to two days early.
No more counting down to payday. Whether it’s your payroll, social security, disability, pension, or tax returns. No opt-in is required. Get started below to set up your payroll and other direct deposits.
- Your MICR account number is found at the bottom of your checks or within Digital Banking
- Advia's routing number: 272483633
Access our Direct Deposit Authorization form below. Provide the completed form to your employer or agency responsible for your payments.
Social Security Direct Deposit
Click below to enroll your Social Security, Supplemental Security Income, VA Compensation or Pension, or other like payments for direct deposit.
Learn how to use Remote Deposit Anywhere.
Open your Advia Mobile Banking App and follow these quick and easy steps to deposit your check.
- Click Deposit a Check from the menu dropdown or app home page.
- Complete user registration by selecting your accounts and agree to the terms & conditions.
- Hit Capture Image to take pictures of the check to be deposited.
Learn how to make ATM Deposits.
Deposit your checks at any of our branch locations or one of our 35,000+ fee-free ATMs. Here's how to get started.
- Sign the back of the check.
- Insert into ATM. No envelope is needed.
- Funds are typically available within 1-2 business days of your deposit, except when made at non-Advia ATMs.