- One skip payment is allotted within a 12-month period. A process fee of $25 applies to each skipped loan unless prohibited by law. Skip payments are not available on Mortgages, Home Equity Loans or Lines of Credit, VELOCs (Visa Equity Line of Credit), Visa Credit Cards, Personal Lines of Credit, Business Loans, Business Lines of Credit, or any delinquent loan. Interest will continue to accrue and will be calculated on the outstanding balance. Skipped payments will extend the loan maturity date. All loans must be current to qualify (most recent monthly payment due paid in full). Skip payments are not permitted if the initial six (6) monthly payments have not been made. Skipped payments may reduce any Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) on protected vehicle loans. All other terms and provisions of original note remain unchanged and in full force and effect.
- Annual Percentage Rate. A balance transfer fee of either $10 or 3% of the amount transferred, whichever is greater, will be assessed for each balance transfer processed on that account. Current loans held with Advia are ineligible for this promotion.
- The average national credit interest rate is 20.6% APR according to https://www.creditcards.com/news/rate-report/ as of May 3, 2023.
- Promotional Annual Percentage Rate with Combined Loan-to-Value of 70% or below on Advia’s Interest-Only Variable HELOC for the first 12 billing cycles after closing. Following the promo period of 12 months, the APR will revert to a variable rate, which may change quarterly based on the value of an index of Prime Rate as stated in the Wall Street Journal as of the last business day of each quarter. A quarter is defined as a calendar quarter beginning January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1. Your APR is equal to as low as the Prime index + or - a margin. Ask about current rates. An increase in the index will result in an increase to your APR (includes a lifetime interest rate cap of 8% over initial loan rate). Variable rate tied to Prime Rate for both the draw and repayment periods; based on credit score of borrower(s) and Combined Loan to Value (CLTV) of secured real estate at the time of application.
- Annual Percentage Yield; subject to change. APY to be paid on balances held in Regular and Assurance Checking when account activity meets qualifications as Advantage Plus $500 up to $5,000. Balances above $5,000 will earn our non-promotional stated rate with no maximum balance applicable. Dividend rate premium not eligible on balances held in Money Market Checking. Members may hold multiple Checking shares, however, promotional rate will be paid on first Regular or Assurance Checking share ID only. See adviacu.org/aplus for qualifications.
- A credit for the amount of service charges incurred, up to $10, will be applied to member’s share account following month-end processing for months in which member qualifies as Advantage Plus Rewards status. The following service charges are eligible for credit: CU Service Center transactions, paper statement, Advia check orders, non-Advia ATM transactions, and overdraft transfer fees from shares or lines of credit. Advantage Bucks do not carry over to the next month.
- Mortgage Advantage Bucks is a promotional offer tied to having an Advia Credit Union account meeting all following qualifications: (1) obtained first mortgage loan (applies to conventional residential first mortgages, FHA, and VA; excludes Home Equity Loans and lines of credit) with Advia Credit Union’s partner Mortgage Center on or after February 1, 2023, (2) must have met Advantage Plus Rewards criteria (see program details at adviacu.org/aplus) in the prior month to be eligible for the scheduled payout the following month, and (3) account is in good standing requirements as required to meet our Advantage Plus Rewards program criteria. When all qualifications are met, member will receive a promotional deposit into their primary share savings by the 15th of the month in an amount equivalent to 0.25% / 365 * # of days per month * prior month-end mortgage loan balance (payment example for $250,000 mortgage loan balance held within qualifying month with 30 calendar days = .0025/365*30*250,000 = $51.36). Promotional payout limited to only those months when all qualifications are met, up to concurrent twelve (12) payouts following month-end when mortgage loan is reported on Advia’s member operating system. Promotional deposits earned will be included in year-end 1099-INT. Promotional campaign effective February 1, 2023, and subject to change at any time.
Some products and services may vary based on geographical region. Offer and rates subject to change at any time. Rates and terms may vary based on creditworthiness of borrower and term of loan. Floor rates and restrictions apply. All loans subject to credit approval. Restrictions apply.