New card $200 cash-back offer.
Earn $200 cash back by spending $2K in the first 2 months of opening your new Visa® Platinum Credit Card.1
Hit reset on your debt and get 1/2 off transferred credit card rates.3
Our credit cards boast low rates and a $0 balance transfer fee, making it a great option to help new and current card holders save money and reduce debt faster.2
Minimize monthly payments with our lowest-rate card.
Earn 3% back at restaurants, 2% back on gas and 1% back on everything else.5
Looking for a Business Credit Card?
Advia's Business Visa Credit Card offers rewards without any annual fees, making it a smart choice for business expenses.
- $200 statement credit not valid on Business Visa, card reissues, or multiple cardholders. Must meet all qualifications in initial two (2) statement cycles following date of card issuance to receive credit of $200: 1) a minimum of 20 purchases and 2) aggregate purchases of at least $2,000; credits or returns to card within this timeframe will be deducted from aggregate amount. Cash advances and balance transfers don’t apply. Credit will be applied to member’s card account within 45 days of meeting stated qualifications.
- Applicable to the Advia Platinum Fixed Rate and Advantage Point Credit Card only. Offer valid June 1, 2023 and subject to change at anytime. For Variable Rate Card, a balance transfer fee of either $10 or 3% of the amount transferred, whichever is greater, will be assessed for each balance transfer processed on that account.
- Transfer outside debt to an Advia Visa Platinum Fixed Rate Card with an APR as low at RatePlaceholder- RatePlaceholderand you could save up to half-off (1/2 off) your current rate. The average national credit interest rate is 20.6% APR according to https://www.creditcards.com/news/rate-report/ as of May 3, 2023. Current loans held with Advia are ineligible for this promotion.
- Fixed Card Annual Percentages Rate: RatePlaceholder - RatePlaceholder. Advantage Points Card APR: RatePlaceholder- RatePlaceholder. Penalties apply for late and missed payments. Variable Rate Information: On variable rate programs, your APR may vary quarterly. The index is the highest Prime Rate charged by banks as published in the Wall Street Journal as of the last business day of each quarter. A quarter is defined as a calendar quarter beginning January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1. Your APR is equal to: as low as Prime index+ 7.00%. An increase in the index will result in an increase to your APR.
- Earn rewards when you use your card to make purchases; minus returns, credits, and adjustments (“Net Purchases”). The following transactions are not considered Net Purchases and will not earn rewards: balance transfers and cash advances (each as defined in your Credit Card Agreement), fees, interest charges, and fraudulent transactions. Up to 3% back on aggregate purchases up to $1,500 monthly in select categories made on/between October 1, 2022 - December 31, 2023. 3% back on qualifying dining and restaurant delivery transactions; must have required merchant code signifying the transaction for purchases for dining transactions (merchant codes 5812 and 5814). Purchases that exceed $1,500 monthly in promotional categories will earn the standard 1% back. A maximum of 10,000 points per month may be earned. 2% back on qualifying gas and grocery transactions; must have required merchant code signifying the transaction for purchases for gas and grocery transactions (merchant codes for gas: 5541 and 5542; merchant codes for grocery: 5411 and 5300). 1% back (equal to $0.01) for every $1 of Net Purchases charged to the card each billing cycle for accounts in good standing. Transactions with other establishments do not apply and we do not control how merchants are categorized. We do not evaluate whether merchants correctly identify and bill transactions; however, we do reserve the right to determine which transactions qualify for bonus rewards offers. The minimum cash reward redemption in a single transaction is $50.00 and the maximum is $800.00. Rewards expire three (3) years from the time they are earned. Allow up to two (2) billing cycles for bonus rewards to post to account.
Must be 18 or older to apply. All offers and rates effective June 1, 2023 and subject to change at any time. Rates and terms may vary based on creditworthiness of borrower and term of loan. Floor rates and restrictions apply. All loans subject to credit approval.