Three simple qualifications each month to earn rewards:
Have a Checking Account
e-Deposit at least $400
Make minimum 20 purchases
$10 Advantage Bucks.
Credits up to $10 of previous month's paid service charges: CU Service Center transactions, paper statements, non-Advia ATM charges, Advia check orders, and overdraft transfers. It is applied 1st day of each month for charges accrued the month prior.6
Youth and Seniors.
Youth and Seniors (under 25 and over 60): we've got you covered. Continue to enjoy FREE paper statements, money orders, cashier’s checks, and check printing.
- Annual Percentage Yield; subject to change. APY to be paid on balances held in Regular and Assurance Checking when account activity meets qualifications as Advantage Plus $500 up to $5,000. Balances above $5,000 will earn our non-promotional stated rate with no maximum balance applicable. Dividend rate premium not eligible on balances held in Money Market Checking. Members may hold multiple Checking shares, however, promotional rate will be paid on first Regular or Assurance Checking share ID only. See Advantage Plus Rewards page for qualifications.
- Annual Percentage Yield of 5.00% to be paid on balances in Advantage Plus High Yield Savings when account activity meets qualifications as Advantage Plus and daily balance is $10,000 or above. Account activity that does not meet Advantage Plus qualifications will earn an Annual Percentage Yield of 1.00%. A minimum $10,000 daily balance is required to earn dividends. No minimum balance to open. Dividends will be compounded and credited monthly based on daily average balances. For example, the beginning date of the first dividend period of the calendar year is January 1, and the ending date of such dividend period is January 31. All other dividend periods follow the same pattern of dates. The dividend declaration date is the last day of the dividend period and for the example above is January 31. If an account is closed before dividends are credited, accrued dividends will not be paid. Rates subject to change at any time. See Advantage Plus Rewards page for qualifications.
- Advantage Plus CD Rate Premium = 0.25% APY on new CDs (excluding promotional and EZ Saver CDs); will be applied for the full term of the CD held. Early CD withdrawal penalties may apply. See Certificate of Deposit for details.
- Advantage Plus Personal Loan rate reduction = 0.75% Annual Percentage Rate on personal loans only for the life of the loan; additional 0.25% APR discount if automatic monthly payments elected prior to first scheduled payment. Combined discounts may not go below floor rate at time of loan; offer excludes Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit, Business/Commercial Loans, Mortgages, and Visa® Credit Cards.
- Mortgage Advantage Bucks is a promotional offer tied to having an Advia Credit Union account meeting all following qualifications: (1) obtained first mortgage loan (applies to conventional residential first mortgages, FHA, and VA; excludes Home Equity Loans and lines of credit) with Advia Credit Union’s partner Mortgage Center on or after February 1, 2023, (2) must have met Advantage Plus Rewards criteria (see program details at adviacu.org/advantageplus) in the prior month to be eligible for the scheduled payout the following month, and (3) account is in good standing requirements as required to meet our Advantage Plus Rewards program criteria. When all qualifications are met, member will receive a promotional deposit into their primary share savings by the 15th of the month in an amount equivalent to 0.25% / 365 * # of days per month * prior month-end mortgage loan balance (payment example for $250,000 mortgage loan balance held within qualifying month with 30 calendar days = .0025/365*30*250,000 = $51.36). Promotional payout limited to only those months when all qualifications are met, up to concurrent twelve (12) payouts following month-end when mortgage loan is reported on Advia’s member operating system. Promotional deposits earned will be included in year-end 1099-INT. Promotional campaign effective February 1, 2023, and subject to change at any time.
- A credit for the amount of service charges incurred, up to $10, will be applied to member’s share account following month-end processing for months in which member qualifies as Advantage Plus Rewards status. The following service charges are eligible for credit: CU Service Center transactions, paper statement, Advia check orders, non-Advia ATM transactions, and overdraft transfer fees from shares or lines of credit. Advantage Bucks do not carry over to the next month.
Restrictions apply. All offers and rates subject to change at anytime. All loans subject to approval.