International Credit Union Day is October 19, 2023.
At Advia, we’re celebrating all week long – October 16-21.
As we come together to commemorate International Credit Union Day, we want to take a moment to express our appreciation to our amazing community members - each and every one of YOU.
Advia is proud to be part of this global movement!
Beyond our extensive support for numerous community events, sponsorships, and the Advia Foundation Advancing Lives Grants program, our focus has been on addressing four critical pillars that impact the well-being of real people: housing insecurity, transportation insecurity, food insecurity, and financial wellness.
Our commitment to active community engagement shines brightly through our Advancing Community Ties in our Neighborhoods (ACTION) hours initiative. Under this program, our team participates in volunteer activities, generously dedicating their time and expertise for the greater good.
Let's celebrate some of the milestones that reflect our shared commitment:
- Together, we have supported more than 175 Community Events and Sponsorships, making our communities stronger and more vibrant.
- We're proud to have granted $30,000 in Youth Scholarships investing in the educational future of our youth and $10,00 for the Cheryl A. DeBoer Soar Higher Awards, recognizing outstanding achievements for aviation students at Western Michigan University.
- A total of $78,500 has been dedicated to Advancing Lives Grants, further enhancing the lives of those in our communities who need it most.
- Our team has volunteered over 4,000 hours in our neighborhoods!
At Advia Credit Union, we are not just a financial institution - we are a community of caring individuals working together to create positive change.
Plus, during this week only, we'll match any deposit for new members at 10%, up to $10!1
Not a member and ready to join?
At Advia, our mission is to provide financial advantages. That's why we want you to experience the benefits of banking with us. By making the switch and joining our credit union, you can earn up to $1,000.2
Here's how it works:
- Switch Your Accounts: Move your checking, savings, or even loans to Advia. We make the transition seamless and hassle-free.
- Enjoy Our Perks: Once you're a member, you'll have access to a wide range of benefits, including competitive interest rates, low fees, personalized financial solutions, and exceptional member service.
- As a new member, you can earn up to $1,000 when you meet certain requirements.
Already a member? Share the love!
What could be more rewarding than sharing the fantastic financial benefits you love with your friends and family? How about earning up to $200 for each referral!3 Plus, there's no limit to the number of referrals you can make. The best part? Those you refer can also enjoy these incredible advantages. Please note that our referral program is currently available in Michigan and Illinois only (not available in Wisconsin).
- Eligible offer for new members not previously on account with Advia Credit Union. Open a new membership between October 16 and October 21, 2023, and we’ll match your opening account balance deposited into your Primary Share Savings with a 10% additional deposit, up to $10.00. Matching deposit will automatically be made within forty-five (45) days following October 21, 2023. Account must be open and considered in good standing at time of promotional payout. See Member Account Agreement for additional details surrounding what constitutes account in good standing. Promotional incentive will be reported as income on 2023 year-end 1099INT.
- New member account to be opened with New Member Code NM1000 or by gaining membership through an indirect loan (at auto/RV dealership); offer not valid for current or previous members. New Loan must be funded and/or must qualify for Advantage Plus Rewards on Checking within 90 days of membership; Mortgage must close within 120 days. $500 deposited into Share Savings for funded & disbursed mortgage of $125K or more. $250 deposited in Share Savings for Advantage Plus Rewards qualification; see details: adviacu.org/advantageplus. $250 deposited into Share Savings for funded & disbursed Home Equity Line of Credit, personal term Auto, RV type, or Signature loan of $10K or more. If a new account is opened via an indirect relationship (at an auto/RV dealership), the initial indirect loan obtained to open an account does not qualify for this incentive, to earn the $250, it must be for an additional loan. Incentive(s) paid within 45 days following month-end reporting showing qualification(s) have been met. Full account relationship must be in good standing at the time of incentive payout to qualify; if the account is closed within six (6) months of incentive payout, funds equal to incentive(s) paid may be withheld prior to account closing; incentives will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service. All loans and offers are subject to credit approval and are subject to change at any time.
- Referring member and those they refer who open a new member account relationship with Advia Credit Union (not previously a member of Advia Credit Union) and follow instructions provided within this referral program to indicate qualifying new member referral will each earn stated payout(s) when new member opens and maintains one or more of the following qualifying Advantage Relationship(s) stated within ninety (90) days of new account opening: (1) $50 when the new member reaches Advantage Plus Rewards status. See adviacu.org/advantageplus for qualifications; and/or (2) $50 when the new member accrues new aggregate deposits held of $10,000 or more; and/or (3) $100 when the new member obtains aggregate Personal Loans of $5,000 or more (combined outstanding balances held in Auto/RV Loan or Signature Loan). Program not available in Wisconsin. Bonus Payouts: Referral bonus payout(s) will be paid in one sum via deposit into the Primary Savings of both referring (current) and qualifying new (referred) member who meet stated criteria no more than forty-five (45 days) following first three (3) months of membership. In order for new member or referring existing member to receive bonus, their member account must be in good standing with no delinquent loan balance, current or previously charged off account with Advia, negative share balance, or other indicator of an account not in good standing at time of payment. Bonus may be reported to IRS and any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the recipients. General Conditions of Offer: This offer is not valid in the state of Wisconsin. This offer may not be used in combination with other promotional offers. Individuals may not refer themselves for referral incentive. Referred individual must qualify for membership based on Advia Credit Union’s field of membership criteria.