First Time Login/Enrollment Experience
After entering an incorrect password in the login box, you will be re-directed to a new page. On that page, click the "Forgot your password?" link just above the log in button. Then enter your Login ID to receive a new Secure Access Code and reset your password.
From the Home Page (Account Summary) click on Settings in the left side navigation menu. From that menu, select Security Preferences and then Change password.
About Secure Access Code & Other Login Tips
Once you select your preferred delivery method, Submit at the bottom of the page.
- Phone Delivery: If you select phone delivery of your Secure Access Code, you'll receive an automated call from 844.238.4228. Answer the phone normally when the call arrives. You will be prompted to hear your code, and we will give you the option to repeat the code, if necessary. For security, we will not leave a code on voice mail; so, if you miss the call, just repeat the process.
- Text Message Delivery: If you select text message delivery of your temporary code, you will receive a very simple message containing the requested code. Standard text message fees apply.
- Email Delivery: If you select email delivery, you will receive a very simple email containing the requested code. If you do not receive this email, please check your "Junk Mail" box. You can configure your "Junk Mail" settings to allow future emails from our address.
Important: You must use the Secure Access Code provided within a short time frame following your request. After a short time frame, the code will no longer be valid. If your code expires, you will need to begin the registration process again.
You will need to contact a member service representative via live chat or by phone at 844.238.4228 for assistance.
No, if you are accessing Digital Banking from a personal/trusted computer, you’ll just need to register that device and will no longer have to retrieve a Secure Access Code when accessing Digital Banking from that device. However, you will retrieve a Secure Access Code each time you try to login in to Digital Banking from a device that is not registered.
Your computer must allow cookies. Please check this in your browser settings. You may also need to add "secure.adviacu.org" to your trusted sites list. Note – in select other cases, you may be prompted for a secure access code (e.g., when performing transactions outside typical online activity).
Secure Access Codes can only be delivered to phone numbers and email addresses we have on record for the primary account holder. If you have a joint account holder who’s registering their own device with your login credentials, they’ll want the SAC delivered to their own phone or email. To help, following your initial login, click on Settings>Security Preferences>Secure Access Code Delivery and add their email, phone or text message delivery information. If you do not add their delivery information, they’ll need to select one of your delivery options to receive their SAC (as a reminder, for added security, a SAC will expire in a short time frame less than 30 minutes).
Accessing Account Information
From the Home Page (Account Summary) click on Move Money, in the side navigation menu.
From that menu, select:
- Transfer Funds to transfer money within your account
- Member to Member to transfer funds to another Advia member's account. You may select to make a single, one time, transfer or to link the two accounts so you can transfer at your convenience moving forward. To initiate this, you must know the transfer to account number, share ID and first three letters of the other member's last name
- To move money to and from accounts outside Advia select 'Services' and then 'External Accounts' to get started (instructions provided on the page)
On the Home Page (Account Summary) click on Move Money, in the side navigation menu. From that menu, select Online Activity and choose from Single Transactions, Recurring Transactions, or Remote Deposited Checks from the tabs across the top of the page.
Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments
e-Statements & e-Notices
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF versions of e-Statements and e-Notices.
You will receive an email notification whenever a new e-Statement or e-Notice is available for viewing.
e-Statements and e-Notices will generally remain available for viewing for 14 months after they have been posted.
Microsoft Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.10 with a supported PC or Mac®. Available browser updates applied for improved security that provide anti-virus and spyware protection.
Note: Microsoft stopped supporting Windows XP and XP-compatible Internet Explorer (IE) in April 2014, including security updates. XP users who do not upgrade their operating systems should replace IE with Google Chrome™ for an up-to-date, secure Internet browser.
Cable, Digital Subscriber Line (DSL), or Integrated Services for Digital Network (ISDN) Internet connection. (Dial-up connections are not supported.)
Note: Satellite connections often have difficulty supporting encrypted, Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) applications. Since Q2online is HTTPS-encrypted for the safety of your financial information, some satellite cable connections may exhibit slow responses.
|Google Chrome||Version 73.0|
|Mozilla Firefox||Version 66.0|
|Microsoft Edge||Version 44|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer||Limited Support|
Advia's Mobile Banking App will provide members the ability to bank anytime, anywhere, from any device—conveniently and securely. They can download the app on any Android or Apple device from our website, and it will provide a consistent experience with banking from one's desktop.
A valid email address and phone number are required to access our app. Also, the app will function best when the GPS or native mapping app (also known as Location Services) is enabled.
Android 5.0 or higher
Apple IOS Compatibility
iOS 10.0 and newer
Apple iPhone 4 and newer models
The following mobile operating systems are not compatible with Advia's Mobile App:
5 megapixels or higher
Depositing Checks via our Mobile App (Remote Deposit Anywhere)
A mobile device with a rear-facing camera is required to deposit checks with the mobile remote deposit capture functionality in Advia’s Mobile App. The following table provides camera resolution compatibility:
Remote Deposit Anywhere - Mobile Deposit Capture Compatibility
Connectivity of less than 1.9 megapixels are not compatible between 1.9 to 4.9 megapixels may experience limited compatibility
- Plug in your device, as the update my drain your battery
- Connect your device to Wifi
- Open Settings
- Scroll down and tap the About Device icon (on a tablet, you may need to tap the General tab at the top of the screen first)
- Tap Software Update (or Update or System Firmware update depending on OS version) at the top of the menu
- Tap Check for Updates
- Tap Update. If there is an update available, this button will appear at the top of your screen
- Tap Install (Reboot and Install, Install System Software)
- If you are regularly installing the latest Windows updates from Microsoft, you should have the latest version of Internet Explorer.
- To turn on automatic updates, open the Control Panel. Click on and open the Windows Update utility. In the left navigation pane, click the Check for Updates link. You can choose to install all available updates or select the updates you want to install.
- You can also download the latest version of Internet Explorer here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/products/internet-explorer
- All versions of Microsoft Edge should support TLS 1.1 or higher by default.
- Open the Firefox browser
- Click the Open menu button (icon has three horizontal lines) in the upper right corner of the screen
- In that menu, click the Open Help Menu button at the bottom
- Select About Firefox
- The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Firefox. If an update is available, there will be an option available to install it
- You can also download the latest version of Firefox here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/
- Open the Google Chrome browser
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome button (icon has three vertical dots) in the upper right corner of the screen
- In the drop-down menu, select Help then About Google Chrome
- The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Chrome. If an update is available, there will be an option available to install it
- You can also download the latest version of Chrome here: https://www.google.com/chrome/b/
- Open the Apple menu and choose App Store
- In the top of the window that appears, click the Updates button
- Find Safari and click Update (or Update All to install all available updates)
- You can also download the latest version of Safari here: https://support.apple.com/safari